19 May 2008

Almost Crappy Day

Thought i would have a great day since mum is on hols n all... the plan was to go to Midvalley to buy sis's teachers bday prezzie... soo i followed her around... looked at this.. looked at that... n she ended up buying a bracelet for her teacher... so yeh... went home n lepak-ed, watched some tv, went online... then in the evening got ready for youth meeting/practice coz we're supposed to be doing a skit for our fund-raiser this sat... waited for everyone bt the main actor ended up sms-ing me to tell me that he's pulling out!!!! like WTF!!!! we only have this few days of practice left n he PULLED out!!!! soo had to sms my youth advisor to tell her n she called n said to come up with sumthin else, so we juz sat there blur n all til i said that we shall juz go home n think of sumthin n get back to me... the Mr.Joel sms-es n says that he wants to go n lepak... soo he came over to my hse, we jalan2 abit then went to BRJ to have a drink n chit chat bout tons of stuff la(he knows a lot of stuff abt me) sooo if anyone wanted to blackmail me they would juz have to ask Joel... *wink* afta chatting n all he walked me back then he went back home... hehe... mood still quite bad coz of that idiot... til something interesting happens such as Seven7een Summer Splash!!!!! wooohooo!!! ciao... muaxxx

No comments: