03 June 2008

When will the rain stop???

I've been away from this blog for a while... coz there is nutthin to blog about... my life is sooo boring... :P Well, firstly my condolences to Becca J and Tracy, may the souls of ur loved ones rest in peace.. just know they've gone to better place.. Was supposed to go for Becca's grandma's funeral but mum dragged me to UCSI to regiester n i got stuck there... so, sorry Becca!!!!! now im not sure if im gonna go for Tracy's dads funeral which is in Kajang...
anyways, we had our Love & Life 08 Feci's meeting on sat... Congrats Joanna n Martin... Jo, i kinda expected u to get it soo yeah, great to know that i'll be working with ya n martin, hmmmm.... well we n I have faith in u!!!! after finding out who our Chief n Asst.Chief were we decided for ourselves which group we wanna be in... Avaris has taken over the games group!!!! soo yeah... that was the weekend...
on monday joel asked me to go n lepak with him soo made my way over to his place in Jalan Gasing.. reached his hse n that monkey leaves the gates open for me to lock.. real BUM!!! :P then we juz lepaked n then he decides to go to his room n play Counter Strike with his bro who is in his own room downstairs.... then we went to makan Chicken Rice.. lol... he sent me back home n i walked to the bloody bank to bank in my mums cheque...
today juz went over to UCSI n registered n im starting class in July!!!!! woohoo!!! hehe.. well thats basically wats been happening...
p/s: ignore the title... juz some random thing!!!

1 comment:

Musician Wannabe ♫ said...

hey, u goin for tracy's dad's funeral? i cant go lar, got class plus its far.. =/ how was the meeting the other day? i couldnt make it lar.