11 August 2007

National Service is BACK!!!!!!!!

Lol!!!!!!!! there was a national service craze in skul today!!!!!! Segri,Wendy,Marvin & Mei Fang got chosen!!!!!! hehe!!!!! I did not!!!!! yay!!!!! all the stress is over!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!! my bestie hasn't checked coz the webbie is full of ppl!!!!!! lol.... trying to check for my friend but cant check coz off the amount of ppl checking.... lol.... wonder wat my besties reaction would be like???? i dont think she will have to call me to tell me coz i would be able to hear her screaming frm her house.... bsides we dont stay that far frm each other... lol.... lish if ur reading this im sorry... i know that that would be ur reaction!!!!! haha.... hope she doesn't get chosen anyway... i would be bored for 3 whole months if she did... or i myte volunteer to go to the same camp as her.... hehe.... welll.... hope evry1 enjoys their results!!!! hehe!!!!! luv ya'll.... muaxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.