17 August 2007

Holz!!!!!

hey ppl... updated my whole blog!!!!! layout was found by sis... i know la not that great but i like simplicity.... hehe.... newayz... exams are on a hold for a week... on holz now... this weeks exams were nutthin on monday bt came to skul neway to teman my bestie coz kesian her.. hehe.. slep in class almost the whole of afta recess!!!! hehe... supposed to study.. then tuesday had sejarah!!!! hate it!!!! tried to study bt could hardly remember anything... me, lishky n quan made up new Perjanjian Malaysia 1965... will tel u bout it once our papers r back.. den on wednesday had Science... my fave.. studied like hell but wat i studied hardly even came out!!!! hate it when that happens... bt luckily the experiment part was my peka experiment(making rubber outta latex) sooo pretty cenfident can get marks fer that!!!... yesterday had ekonomi asas 2!!! dreamt through half of the paper(2hour paper)then rushed to finish the whole paper in 1 hour!!!! did a few stupid mistakes thx to my teacher who kept on shouting 5 minit lagi!!!! 2 minit lagi!!!! 1 minit lagi!!!! n wen i asked for an extra piece of paper the bell rang!!!! times up!!!! dint finish the last part of my last question!!!! nvm!!! should actually stop dreaming during exam!!! today had the toughest paper... Prinsip Akaun paper 2!!!!! aaarrrggghhh... dokumen!!!! penyata!!!!! so many more.. only managed to anser 3 question outta 5!!!! not bad la... thats b'coz as soon as the teacher said start i got a LOOODDY(lish's new way of saying bloody) migraine!!!!! sooo had to do the dokumen with a migraine.... kinda hard ... coz dokumen need a lot of focusing!!!! nvm... sooo managed to imbang my dokumen!!! was soo exited!!!! afta exam checked with my fren who also imbang with same nilai.. checked wit teacher n great news!!!! full marks for my dokumen!!!! yay!!! confirmed 28 marks!!!! yay!! juz have to make sure that paper 1 i get at least 25-30 correct n i am sure to pass!!!! yay!!! oh yah... the BIG MAN up there^ muzz be angry with me... first he gave me a migraine then during recess he gave me the time of the month!!! aaarrrgggghhhh... was in pain taking ym Ekonomi Asas paper 1!!!! sssoooo myte fail as per normal!!!! afta holz im left with Perdagangan paper 1&2 n Prinsip Akaun paper 1!!!!! okl a.. i know diz is 1 Loody long post but im sorry!!! lol... newayz!!!! mummy coming back frm england on monday with lotsa prezzies n chocs!!!! will try to resist!!!! hehe... then will be goin out with mummy n sis's to watch a movie!! any idea's which movie to watch???? im thinking Evan Almighty!!!! hehe... then also goin to my Baby shasha's hse!!! miss her!!! hehe... okla... damn log ady!!!! gudnitezzz!!!! luv ya'll muaxxxxx

No comments: